26 Jun 2021 September Camping and Evening Event Booking
CAMPING and EVENING EVENTS
If you wish to camp or attend the evening events at either week-end event please email or call Lianne. Please do not send any hard copy and even if paying with your show entry or using the show process to only book for camping and/or evenings YOU MUST still contact Lianne or you may not have a place booked and may be turned away as numbers may have to be limited and ALL CAMPING AND EVENING MEALS MUST BE BOOKED IN ADVANCE WITH LIANNE.
For the Garden Party weekend you must book by 28th August and for the Champ show you must book by 18th September – NO LATE BOOKINGS CAN BE ACCEPTED.
August 11th update PLEASE NOTE – Very sorry but if not already booked then regretfully the camping for the Garden Party and Open show week-end is fully booked and no more bookings can be taken. Lianne is holding a reserve list so that if anyone drops out we will be able to offer a place to a reserve, so please still let Lianne know you wish to camp and you never know you might get lucky.
Our Covid terms & conditions will be emailed to you and by booking you declare that you agree to abide by these
N.B we MAY require evidence of a negative PCR test (less than 48 hrs old) or ask you to do a LFT test on arrival
If wishing to camp you must include the following information in your email or call
Name and number of people / Address / Mobile tel. / E-mail address / Motorhome or Caravan or Tent
Day and approximate time of arrival / Open Show GP Weekend and-or Champ Show weekend / Amount paid
BMDC of GB Club Members Number of nights @ £12 per unit or 4 nights (Thursday to Sunday) for £40
Non Members Number of nights @ £25 per unit or 4 nights (Thursday to Sunday) or £80
These are fixed fees regardless of the number of people with each unit. Remember you can apply to join the club from the home page of this web site and enjoy all the benefits of membership
Additionally we MAY have a very limited number of electric hook ups available at an extra £15 flat rate for the 4 nights. Payment for this will only be taken on the weekend and only if allocated (you will be prior informed whether or not you have electric). Please state if you’d wish to take up this option if it is possible – but please remember – WE CAN PROMISE NOTHING so do not rely on this option being available!
EVENING MAIN EVENTS
These will be outside events on the evenings before the Garden Party and before the Champ Show. We do have a large gazebo in place but be prepared to cope with the weather. We aim to make this a covid safe event so please bring your own drinks, chairs & cutlery – we have plates though! Entertainment will include any or all of music, quiz, games, bingo and just relaxing with friends.
Start times will be advised on site so please listen for announcements but is usually around approx 5 – 5.30 p.m. ish before the Garden Party and may be a little later before the Champ Show.
Please include in your email or call to Lianne your number of booking preferences for the following
Home Cooked Pasta Bolognaise or Chilli Con Carne or vegetarian option (both include choice of deserts on the night)
Open Show GP Weekend (Saturday 4th September) and or Champ Show weekend (Friday 24th September)
All meals are £5.00 per head (per occasion) with children under 9 years only £3
DON’T FORGET – even when paying via the show entry process you MUST speak to Lianne or email her to book a pitch or meal and she will contact you in return with the COVID policy and other details and confirmation for you.
Please only call Lianne on 07977 686455
What do you wish to do next?
Open Show – Saturday 4th September
Autumn Garden Party – Sunday 5th September
2020 Championship Show – Saturday September 25th
COVID 19 STATEMENT FOR SHOWS AND ALL EVENTS
Compliance with these procedures is a condition of attendance at every event.
COVID Safety Officer: Mr Malcolm Peter
For your own safety please read the following conditions:
- If a competitor, or anyone in their household, bubble or contacts has Covid-19 related symptoms or has tested positive for Covid-19, they must not attend the event and should self-isolate in line with Government legislation.
- Any person who considers themselves to be in a vulnerable category must make their own decision whether it is appropriate to attend the event.
- Please enter on-line if at all possible. Postal entries will be accepted but are discouraged, to reduce paper handling.
- All attendees must scan the Track & Trace QR code on display at the venue or complete the Track & Trace register at the Secretary’s table.
- These will be totally outdoor events with no wet weather facilities.
- Parking will be available as close as possible to the show ring. Exhibitors are welcome to bring their own shelter (max 3m x 3m) which may be erected by their vehicle. Please respect the direction of car parking marshals. Any shelter is used at your own risk.
- Please bring your own chairs. Sitting around the show ring will not be permitted.
- Social distancing must be observed at all times.
- Toilet facilities will be available close to the show ring. The toilets in the Sports Club Pavilion will not be in use.
- Please make regular use of the sanitation points around the venue.
- All catalogues must be pre-paid. No catalogues will be available for sale on the day.
- Ring numbers and pre-paid catalogues will be available from the Secretary’s table in pre-prepared sealed envelopes. Please wear a face covering when at the Secretary’s table.
- You must observe & adhere to the signed one way routes around the show ground
- The show ring will have an entrance and exit. Please ensure you observe the correct route and maintain safe distancing whilst in the ring.
- Face coverings must be worn when in the show ring.
- Whilst waiting to enter the ring please maintain social distancing and good COVID practice.
- Exhibitors will be asked to show their own dog’s dentition to the judge.
- Rosettes & Prize cards will be individually bagged and placed on a table for each class. Exhibitors are asked to collect as appropriate at the end of the class.
- No award board will be displayed, to avoid close contact. Class results will be posted on the Club’s website as soon as possible after the event.
- No trophies will be made available at this show to avoid contact.
- The committee reserve the right to carry out random temperature checks. Anyone displaying a high temperature will be asked to complete a Lateral Flow Test and may be asked to leave and seek medical advice.
- If you enter or attend this show, you agree to abide by the above conditions and do so at your own risk. Arrangements and processes will be in line with Central Government & Local Authority restrictions in place at the time of the event.
- Please check the Club website regularly for any updates to the above.
- A copy of the Club’s Covid Risk Assessment will be made available to all exhibitors.